Sunday 13 December 2009

Concentration Exercises

Thought I'd look in to concentration exercises over the last few days so have been doing things like counting back from 100, subtracting 3 each time. I think these exercises can be of good value but I think I've been doing them at the wrong times - like out walking the dog or driving for example.

To be effective I think it's best to do those kind of exercises where you have little distraction and can close your eyes and really concentrate on what you're doing.

I'm going to keep doing the mindfulness exercises discussed previously which will keep my awareness in the present moment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    You've a very nice blog. Most people do not comprehend what mind power can do to one's achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys, it's much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete